Vision and Values
We are a small and friendly, rural school in an idyllic location. We offer education to children from nursery to year six; children can start nursery the term after their third birthday. We are fortunate to have our own amazing outdoor space and hall, which we use to support learning. We also use visits and visitors to support and embed our learning.
We actively promote British Values, often through our core Christian Values. We develop skills which enable use to be lifelong learners, ready for a world which is ever changing.
Staff set positive role models and our 'Pupils are thriving in a happy, vibrant learning community'. Ofsted 2016
Reviewed by children, governors and staff
Vision - 'Caring, Sharing and always Learning'.
We aim for all of our children :
- To be one big, happy learning community.
- To deliver the National Curriculum by providing fun, engaging, memorable learning opportunities through activities which are designed to meet the needs of our children.
- To care for all of our community.
- To develop core Christian values under the umbrella of British Values.
- To develop transferable life skills so that we go on to be lifelong learners.
This is a Church of England school and follows the Diocese Policy for Religious Education. Parents and family friends are warmly welcomed to our termly church services and parish events.
All parents are encouraged to visit school and those who wish to become involved with curricular activities have the opportunity to do so during the school day, after appropriate training and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks are made.