Vision and Values
At Lees Hill Church of England Primary School we empower all learners to achieve personal excellence, in an exciting, challenging and supportive environment. Through broad personalised experiences, learners are equipped for the demands and opportunities of an ever-changing world.
We respect, embrace and celebrate the diverse society within which we live, educating all learners to contribute positively to local and global communities.
We aim for all of our children to:
- Achieve the highest possible standards across the breadth of the curriculum in a physical environment best suited to their needs.
- Acquire knowledge, confidence, skills and attitudes relevant to the changing world in which we live and a desire to learn and enable them to achieve their individual potential.
- Experience daily worship and the articulation and celebration of Christian values in day-to-day school life and reflect on the feelings they arouse.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of social and cultural diversity in thecommunity and in respect for others.
- To create an environment where children develop self-respect, healthy attitudes to life choices and build self-esteem
This is a Church of England school and follows the Diocese Policy for Religious Education. Parents and family friends are warmly welcomed to our termly church services and parish events.
All parents are encouraged to visit school and those who wish to become involved with curricular activities have the opportunity to do so during the school day, after appropriate training and criminal record bureau (CRB) checks are made.